NFL rumors: Latest news from the off-season on free agency, trades, more
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The NFL Draft concluded this weekend with the last six rounds taking place on Friday night and Saturday. Ohio State set a record by having 12 players drafted in the first four rounds.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The Miami Dolphins believe that a former financial advisor leaked Laremy Tunsil’s gas mask video during the first round of the NFL Draft, reports the Palm Beach Post's Andrew Abramson.
• The Baltimore Ravens would have drafted Tunsil with the No. 6 overall pick, but passed after the video was leaked, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
• Chat Sports: Winners & losers from all seven rounds of the NFL Draft
• Quarterback Brian Hoyer signed with the Chicago Bears on Saturday.
• The Bears announced they have released safety Antrel Rolle and offensive lineman Matt Slauson.
• Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said quarterback Sam Bradford could lose his starting job if he stays away from the team too long, according to PhillyMag.com’s Josh Paunil.
• Cleveland Browns head of football operations Sashi Brown said “don’t sleep” on rookie Cody Kessler competing for the starting quarterback job this season, according to Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot.
• Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay said contract extension talks with quarterback Andrew Luck are “progressing well,” reports ESPN’s Mike Wells.
• Chat Sports: More NFL rumors and news inside the Chat Sports App
• Running back DeMarco Murray told Tennessee Titans coaches that he would mentor second-round pick Derrick Henry, reports TitansOnline.com’s Jim Wyatt.