By Matt Connolly, Chat Sports
NFL rosters continue to take shape, as players get acclimated with early workouts and talent gets plucked from the free-agent pool. A lot of the latest buzz around the league surrounds statements made by big-name players, coaches and team management.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo looks re-energized coming off clavicle surgery, according to quarterbacks coach Wade Wilson.
• New York Jets wide receiver Eric Decker is surprised his team selected quarterback Christian Hackenberg in the second round of the 2016 draft, according to NJ.com.
• Rams safety T.J. McDonald was arrested for a non-alcohol related DUI after crashing into a parked car on Tuesday. He has since been released from jail.
• Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley believes his team drafted at least three Day 1 starters, with Shaq Lawson, Reggie Ragland and Adolphus Washington all expected to play immediately.
• Brandon Browner will slot into a different position in his return to the Seattle Seahawks, according to head coach Pete Carroll.
• An arrest warrant has been issued for former Indianapolis Colts linebacker Clint Session after his failure to pay nearly $400,000 in child support for his special needs daughter, reports The Indianapolis Star.
• The Rams have signed a pair of free-agent wide receivers with character concerns in Duke Williams and J.J. Worton, reports Pro Football Talk.
• Las Vegas mayor Carolyn Goodman is very confident the Oakland Raiders will make the move to Nevada, according to ESPN.