By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
The NFL off-season has quieted down, as most teams have filled out their rosters ahead of the start of OTAs in April. However, there are still several notable players left on the free-agent market.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The Pro Bowl won’t be in Hawaii next season for just the third time since 1979, reports Bloomberg News. Instead, the league will move the event to Orlando.
• The Miami Dolphins aren’t sure when suspended defensive end Dion Jordan will return to the team. General manager Mike Tannenbaum said the team wants Jordan back but didn’t think “there’s anything imminent,” according to the Miami Herald.
• Kicker Connor Barth has found a new home. Adam Schefter reports the former Broncos and Buccaneers kicker is joining the Saints.
• Former Saints safety Vinnie Sunseri has worked out for the Patriots, reports Adam Caplan. Sunseri is recovering from a torn ACL.
• The Dallas Cowboys want to host a future NFL draft. The Dallas Morning News reports the team wants to host the event at its new headquarters in Frisco, Texas.
• Terrelle Pryor is drawing praise as a wide receiver from head coach Hue Jackson. At his most recent press conference, Jackson said Pryor has “flashed” and is “growing every day.” Pryor and Jackson know each other from Pryor’s time as a quarterback in Oakland.