By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
Most of the dust has settled around the off-season as NFL teams have turned their attention to minicamp, most of which start this week. However, there is still plenty of buzz around the league, with the biggest news coming from the Denver Broncos, who have stopped negotiating a contract extension with Super Bowl 50 MVP Von Miller.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins told CSN Mid-Atlantic that there has been “no progress” on extension talks between him and the team.
• The Detroit Lions have signed wide receiver Andre Roberts to a one-year deal, reports ESPN’s Adam Caplan.
• Free-agent wide receiver Anquan Boldin is visiting the Lions today, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
• Carolina Panthers defensive tackle Kawann Short reported for the team’s mandatory minicamp after skipping OTAs, reports the Black & Blue Review’s Bill Voth.
• Buffalo Bills cornerback Stephon Gilmore will attend the team’s mandatory minicamp this week after skipping OTAs, reports NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
• Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Breshad Perriman sustained a partially torn ACL, reports Schefter. He undergo arthroscopic surgery with Dr. James Andrews on Tuesday to determine if he needs season-ending surgery.
• Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith does not know when he will return from the torn Achilles he suffered in November, reports ESPN’s Jamison Hensley.
• Retired San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman Anthony Davis tweeted that he “will play ball,” but quickly deleted the tweet, reports CSN Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco.