By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The NFL pre-season kicked off on Thursday night with six games, and they all concluded with few notable injuries. There will be five more games on Friday night, headlined by Robert Griffin III and the Cleveland Browns going up against the Green Bay Packers.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green's NFL future is in doubt due to recurring headaches, reports Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk.
• Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was nearly ejected from a joint practice with the Detroit Lions for unsportsmanlike conduct towards an official, reports Chris Adamski of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
• Tennessee Titans running back DeMarco Murray is the clear No. 1 back ahead of rookie Derrick Henry, reports Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network.
• Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has had an "uneven" training camp, reports Zak Keefer of the Indianapolis Star.
• Patriots rookie wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell will miss four weeks with the dislocated elbow he sustained in New England’s victory over the New Orleans Saints, reports Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald.
• Former NFL running back Ricky Williams told Bill Simmons on Any Given Wednesday that he would be in the Hall of Fame if marijuana were legal.
• Four fans are filing a class-action lawsuit against the NFL for canceling the Hall of Fame Game and having insufficient seating for the game. They are seeking more than $5 million in damages.