By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
Week 3 of the NFL preseason kicked off last night with the Miami Dolphins beating the Atlanta Falcons, 17–6, while the Seattle Seahawks picked up a 27–17 win over the Dallas Cowboys. However, the Cowboys are less concerned about the result of the game than they are about quarterback Tony Romo, who left the game after the first series with a back injury.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Dolphins defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh suffered an ankle injury in Miami's win over the Falcons, but he will be ready to play in the season opener, reports Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post.
• Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry will end his holdout and report to the team on Sunday, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
• The Cleveland Browns announced they traded linebacker Barkevious Mingo to the New England Patriots for a fifth-round pick in the 2017 draft.
• Patriots quarterback Tom Brady will make his preseason debut on Friday against the Carolina Panthers, reports Tom E. Curran of CSNNE.com.
• The Panthers are working out free-agent safeties Donte Whitner and Stevie Brown, reports Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network.
• Browns vice president Sashi Brown said it's "silly" to think the team is tanking this season and that they "want to win now," according to Tony Grossi of ESPN Cleveland.
• Las Vegas investors told a local oversight committee that they need to come up $750 million in public funds or the Oakland Raiders will look to relocate somewhere else, according to the Associated Press