As the NFL season gets underway, some teams will be without key players due to injury.
Jaguars running back Chris Ivory was admitted to the hospital Sunday morning with a “general medical issue,” the team announced, and will not play against the Packers.
Bills running back C.J. Spiller is inactive, but his absence is not health-related, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports.
Bears receiver Kevin White, who missed his entire rookie season due to injury, will be active this week.
Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa has a hamstring issue that will keep him out for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports. Due to the injury and a preseason contract dispute, Bosa has yet to practice in pads for the Chargers.
A full list of notable active and inactive players is below. Check back for updates.
• RB Chris Ivory, Jaguars — Inactive
• RB C.J. Spiller, Bills — Inactive
• WR Kevin White, Bears — Active
• WR Kendall Wright, Titans — Inactive
• RB Jamaal Charles, Chiefs — Inactive
• CB Xavier Rhodes, Vikings — Inactive