Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller in; Kenny Britt sits: Early Week 4 inactives/actives
We're tracking the key last-minute roster announcements for Week 4's early games ...
• Fred Jackson, RB, Bills (ankle)/C.J. Spiller, RB, Bills (shoulder): A double dose of good news for the Bills, as they prepare to welcome the Patriots to Buffalo. Both of the team's running backs will be in action Sunday -- Jackson just a couple of weeks after injuring his knee; Spiller a week removed from suffering what appeared to be a potentially serious shoulder injury.
• Rob Gronkowski, TE, Patriots (hip): New England plays it a little fast and loose with the "questionable" designation, and there did not appear to be any real danger that Gronkowski would miss this week. With Aaron Hernandez still out, though, the Patriots badly need Gronk healthy.
• Matthew Stafford, QB, Lions (leg): After sitting out a couple of practices, Stafford was listed as probable on Friday's injury report, so seeing him in the lineup is no big shock. A bonus for him: Mikel Leshoure is active as well, despite nursing an injury of his own.
• Dwayne Bowe, WR, Chiefs (groin): The Chiefs will have their No. 1 target in the passing game, even if Bowe is at least than 100 percent. Dexter McCluster (elbow) is also in the lineup for Sunday's action, though he too may not be at full speed.
• Nate Kaeding, K, Chargers (leg): San Diego ruled Kaeding out prior to Sunday (and signed another kicker), but Sunday's inactive list ruled out any miracle Saturday night healing by Kaeding.
• Dustin Keller, TE, Jets (hamstring): Keller has not played since Week 1. He was listed as questionable this week, and the Jets hoped to have him back for their showdown with San Francisco, but ... no luck.• Corey Williams, DT, Lions (knee): Williams had minor knee surgery this week, so he's out for the near future. This will force Nick Fairley to step up for Detroit, but also may provide a boost for the Vikings' run game with Adrian Peterson.