Kevin Smith benched, Jonathan Baldwin back: Week 6 early actives/inactives
Tracking the key actives/inactives for Week 6's early games ...
• Louis Delmas, S, Lions (knee): The Lions have been waiting on Delmas all season -- he's struggled mightily in an effort to get back from an offseason knee injury. He'll finally be in the lineup Sunday.
• Stephen Hill, WR, Jets (hamstring): Hill injured his hamstring back in Week 3 and has been absent from the Jets' lineup since. He'll give it a go on Sunday against the Colts, though we'll have to wait and see how effective he can be.
• Jamar Chaney, LB, Eagles: Chaney started the past two weeks for Philadelphia, but he won't play Sunday against Detroit. There's no word of an injury, so this appears to be a straight lineup decision by the Eagles.
• Scott Fujita, LB, Browns (shoulder): Fujita had his suspension for his participation in the bounty scandal dropped from three games to one by Roger Goodell, but he is still appealing that punishment, so he could have suited up Sunday. He won't play, however, as he deals with a shoulder injury.
• Jabar Gaffney, WR, Dolphins: Miami signed Gaffney prior to Week 5, but he'll sit out for the second straight game on Sunday -- perhaps an indication that he's still picking up the team's offensive plan.
• Kevin Smith, RB, Lions: Detroit's starting running back at the end of 2011 and start of 2012 is a healthy scratch on Sunday, continuing his fall from grace that has seen him slip behind Mikel Leshoure and Joique Bell on the depth chart.• Anthony Spencer, LB, Cowboys (pectoral): Despite sitting out Dallas' Week 4 loss and having a bye week to recuperate, Spencer will not dress on Sunday as the Cowboys visit Baltimore.