Terrell Suggs, Jonathan Vilma in; Jimmy Graham out: Week 7 actives/inactives
Tracking the key actives/inactives in Week 7 ...
• Terrell Suggs, OLB, Ravens (Achilles): Just a few months after tearing his Achilles, Suggs will be on the field Sunday, which should provide a boost for a struggling and banged-up Baltimore defense. Haloti Ngata (knee) also will play for Baltimore; he was listed as questionable this week.
• Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Giants (foot): Bradshaw was considered a game-time decision for New York's key game with Washington, but he'll start. That means less of a workload for Andre Brown and David Wilson.
• Rob Gronkowski/Aaron Hernandez, TEs, Patriots (hip/ankle): New England will have both of its tight ends in the lineup Sunday, along with wide receiver Wes Welker (who also was listed as questionable this week). Neither Gronkowski nor Hernandez appeared to be in any real danger of missing this week's game.
• Johnathan Joseph, CB, Texans (groin): The Texans listed Joseph as questionable this week -- and he's clearly been less than 100 percent over the past couple of games. He'll have his hands full against Baltimore's passing attack.
• Trent Richardson, RB, Browns (chest): Richardson will wear a flak jacket Sunday after taking a hard hit last week that drove him out of the game. He practiced this week, though, so he should still see his fair share of work Sunday.
• Jimmy Graham, TE, Saints (ankle): The Saints announced Saturday that Graham would not suit up Sunday, then made that decision official on Sunday. David Thomas will fill in for him, but Drew Brees is more likely to find other targets in Graham's absence.
• Chris Ivory, RB, Saints: Expect to hear Ivory's name a lot leading up to the trade deadline. He's a healthy scratch Sunday, further proving how far he has fallen out of favor in New Orleans.
• Logan Mankins, G, Patriots (hip): Mankins has been dealing with a hip injury for several weeks, and he also hurt his calf recently. The Jets might have a chance to attack the Patriots along the interior offensive line.
• DeMarco Murray, RB, Cowboys (foot): No surprise here, as the Cowboys ruled Murray out earlier this week. But without their top back in the lineup, the Cowboys will turn to Felix Jones against Carolina.Sam Shields, CB, Packers (shin): Shields will not play Sunday after being kicked in the shin during Green Bay's victory at Houston last week. In his place the Packers will turn to rookie Casey Hayward.