Pierre Garcon, Julio Jones ready to go: NFL Week 11 key actives/inactives
We're tracking the key actives and inactives for Week 11:
• Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Raiders (hamstring): Heyward-Bey did not practice either Thursday or Friday, but Oakland's decision to play it cautiously those days appears to have paid off -- Heyward-Bey will suit up against the Saints.
• Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions (knee): Johnson has played through a nagging knee injury and word is that he's getting healthier the more time passes. He was listed as questionable for Sunday, but it would have taken a lot for him to miss a key game vs. Green Bay.
• Wes Welker, WR, Patriots (ankle): The Patriots place just about everyone on their injury report each week, but Welker is legitimately banged up. Still, he gave his ankle a go before Sunday's game and declared himself fit enough to be on the field.
• DeMarco Murray, RB, Cowboys (foot): Murray was doubtful to play all week, so Sunday's revelation that he can't play is no surprise. The Cowboys are hoping Murray will be back within a we
• Darren Sproles, RB, Saints (hand): Sproles is getting closer to coming back from hand surgery, but New Orleans will keep him shelved for one more week.• Michael Vick, QB, Eagles (head): The Eagles waited several days to deem Vick out for this week -- he suffered a concussion last week in a loss to Dallas. Rookie Nick Foles will get the nod against Robert Griffin III and the Redskins.