The Green Bay Packers will welcome back talented wide receiver Greg Jennings on Sunday, just in time for a key matchup against NFC North rival Minnesota. What other important lineup situations are in store for Sunday?
Here's our weekly list of the key actives/inactives:
• A.J. Jenkins, WR, 49ers: San Francisco's first-round pick in the 2012 draft finally will make his regular-season debut. Kyle Williams' ACL injury, suffered last week, freed up a game-day spot for Jenkins.
• Greg Jennings, WR, Packers (groin): Jennings has not played since Week 4 against the Saints, but he'll return Sunday to bring the Packers' offense as close to full strength as it's been in months.
• Troy Polamalu, S, Steelers (calf): Injuries continue to riddle the Steelers' lineup, but they'll have their defensive leader back on Sunday. Also returning for Pittsburgh is wide receiver Antonio Brown (ankle).
• Danny Amendola, WR, Rams (foot): The Rams listed Amendola as doubtful this week, and he will not play against the 49ers. That's unfortunate, because one of the best games of his season came in Week 11 in San Francisco.
• Darren McFadden, RB, Raiders (ankle): McFadden was questionable all week for Sunday's game. Perhaps adding to this decision: The weather in Oakland has been awful, meaning the O.co field will be a mess.
• Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Steelers (shoulder/ribs): Big Ben will miss his third straight game (and second against the arch-rival Ravens) as he continues to work his way back from multiple injuries. Also out Sunday for the Steelers is RB Rashard Mendenhall, who was demoted to No. 3 on the depth chart and now won't even suit up against Baltimore.
• Tim Tebow, QB, Jets (ribs): Tebow will not dress Sunday, a little more than a week after Jets head coach Rex Ryan said that his backup QB was dealing with a rib injury. • Titus Young, WR, Lions: The divisive Detroit receiver is again out of the lineup, making it two straight games that Jim Schwartz has opted to keep Young inactive. There's no telling when Young will play again -- he's barely even practiced with the team since a blowup in Week 11.