has 19 tackles and 2 sacks in six games. (Patrick Smith/Getty Images)
If the Baltimore Ravens are to slow Robert Griffin III on Sunday, they'll have to find a way to do it without both Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs. Lewis should return to the Ravens' lineup for Week 15, but Suggs' status going forward is now up in the air -- he'll sit out Sunday with an injury he suffered last week.
Which other key players are on our injury watch this week? The latest news on the Week 14 actives/inactives:
• Michael Bush, RB, Bears (ribs): The Bears deemed Bush questionable all week, but he's ready to back up -- and steal goal-line carries from -- Matt Forte.
• Stevie Johnson, WR, Bills (hamstring): Johnson practiced Thursday and Friday, so his availability Sunday is no major shift. Still, he'll help boost the Bills' passng attack against St. Louis.
• Hakeem Nicks, WR, Giants (knee): It's hard to imagine Nicks is even close to 100 percent -- he's been dealing with a knee injury for several weeks now. He'll still play Sunday against the Saints.
• Ben Roethlisberger, QB, Steelers (shoulder, ribs): Big Ben makes his return to Pittsburgh's lineup after missing several weeks. Charlie Batch will slide to the No. 2 QB role, with Byron Leftwich still injured.
• Asante Samuel, CB, Falcons (shoulder): The Falcons listed Samuel as questionable all week -- he tried to play through a shoulder injury last week but had to leave after a couple of snap. How long will he last Sunday? Atlanta S William Moore will not play.
• Tim Tebow, QB, Jets (ribs): The Jets' QB carousel continues. Tebow, who sat out Week 13, will again be Mark Sanchez's backup; Greg McElroy, despite leading New York to a win in Week 13, is inactive.
• Michael Turner, RB, Falcons (elbow): Turner, listed as questionable this week, will play against Carolina. His lingering injury, though, might open the door for more Jacquizz Rodgers action in Atlanta's offense.
• Danny Amendola, WR, Rams (foot): Amendola's injury-plagued season takes another hit. The Rams' top receiving option will have to sit with a foot injury that left him in a walking boot most of the week.
• Garrett Graham, TE, Texans (concussion): Graham participated in some workouts with the team this week, but he did not receive medical clearance to suit up on Sunday.
• Mario Manningham, WR, 49ers (shoulder): Manningham was doubtful heading into Sunday, and the 49ers opted to hold him out against Miami. Will rookie A.J. Jenkins be able to step up with some extra catches?
• Terrell Suggs, LB, Ravens (arm):
Suggs suffered a torn biceps last week, though the Ravens were hoping that he could play through pain Sunday against RGIII and the Redskins
. Now, Baltimore has to be concerned about Suggs' availability for the rest of the season.