Round 1 of the NFL draft is in the books, but plenty of talent remains. What's the latest buzz on Derek Carr, Carlos Hyde and more? Keep track of it all below.
• Washington is listening to offers for the 34th pick, reports ProFootballTalk.com.
• USC wide receiver Marqise Lee slipped to the second round because of concerns about his knee, reports Draft Insider's Tony Pauline.
• Johnny Manziel was never really on the table for the Cowboys at No. 16 owner Jerry Jones said Friday, via Pat McManamon of ESPN.com.
• Backup QB Ryan Mallett is "not available," reports ESPN's Ed Werder, via Rotoworld.
• St. Louis tried to trade back into the first round for Notre Dame G/T Zack Martin, reports Nick Wagoner of ESPN.com.
• The Houston Texans are listening to offers and are "open to moving the top pick in the second round," reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
• If the Texans don't trade the pick, Fresno State QB Derek Carr is considered the "leader in the clubhouse," reports Dale Robertson of the Houston Chronicle.
• Cleveland made a splash in drafting Johnny Manziel, but coach Mike Pettine says the team still plans to start Brian Hoyer, via USA Today Lindsay Jones. MORE: 2014 NFL draft steals and reaches | Scenes from draft week | Draft tracker