Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Sunday. A full Sports Digest will be sent about 3 p.m. All times EDT:
- INDIANAPOLIS - Scott Dixon is on the pole and Will Power could be the one to beat in the 99th running of the Indianapolis 500. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos. Start noon.
- Real-time reports from three major auto races - the Indy 500, the Coca Cola 600 and the Monaco GP. UPDATES through end of the races, about 11 p.m.
- PARIS - An opening-round win at the French Open was easy for Roger Federer. The hard - and scary - part was dealing with a fan who strolled onto the court with security nowhere in sight, put an arm on the player's shoulder and tried to take a selfie with the 17-time Grand Slam winner. SENT: 750 words, photos. UPDATE by 5 p.m.
- Real-time reports from the French Open. UPDATES throughout day's play.
- NEW YORK - After tying the series at 2-all, the New York Rangers return home to face the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos. Starts 8:10 p.m.
CLEVELAND - Two wins from their second NBA finals appearance, LeBron James and the Cavaliers try to take a 3-0 series lead when they host the Atlanta Hawks in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals. UPCOMING: 750 words, photos. Starts 8:30 p.m.
- CONCORD, N.C. - Matt Kenseth starts from the pole while points leader Kevin Harvick tries to win his third Coca-Cola 600 in five seasons in NASCAR's longest race. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos. Starts 6 p.m. Story expected by 11 p.m.
- MONACO - Nico Rosberg won the Monaco Grand Prix for the third straight year after a late crash involving teenager Max Verstappen undid Lewis Hamilton's bid for a fourth win of the season. SENT: 750 words, photos.
- FORT WORTH, Texas - Kevin Na has a one-stroke lead over Ian Poulter entering the final round at Colonial, where an already damp Hogan's Alley could get even more rain. UPCOMING. 700 words, photos.
- NEW YORK - The Yankees have lost five straight games and nine of 10 going into their series finale against the Rangers. UPCOMING: 750 words, photos. Starts 8:05 p.m.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hamilton is set to rejoin the Texas Rangers on Monday follow yet more off-the-field struggles. UPCOMING: 600 words, photos by 4 p.m.
- ANAHEIM, Calif. - Four games and 17 periods (that's 5 OTs) into the Western Conference finals, the Ducks are confident they can outplay the Blackhawks. Yet they're also even at two games apiece, after a second OT loss. UPCOMING: 750 words, photos by 9 p.m.
HOUSTON - MVP Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors are one win away from a Western Conference finals sweep and their first trip to the finals in 40 years after rolling over the Houston Rockets in Game 3. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos. Expected 6 p.m.
- AP WAS THERE: BOXING: On May 25, 1965, Muhammad Ali defeated Sonny Liston in the first round of a heavyweight bout. Fifty years later, the AP is making the original story and photos of the fight available. SENT: 770 words, photos, interactive.
- The 16 regional sites are chosen for the NCAA baseball tournament, which starts Friday. UPCOMING: 300 words after 8:30 p.m.
- The field for the women's College World Series will be set. UPCOMING: 350 words.