An annotated guide to this morning's must-read hockey stories:
• Today's must see: Every NHL team's uniform history in GIFs that take you through all the changes. Fun stuff.
• Is there a deal in place between the Canadiens and P.K. Subban? Chris Johnston reports that an eight-year agreement is on the table, which could lead to a settlement ahead of this morning's arbitration hearing.
• All Subban wanted to talk about on Thursday was money, but it wasn't his pending arbitration hearing that had him fired up. The defenseman was making the latest stop on his tour promoting a program that helps make hockey affordable for kids in need.
• Eric Lindros leads a trio of players who will be inducted this season into the Flyers' Hall of Fame. Great. Now can we get him into the real thing?
• Tyler Dellow argues that while Jake Gardiner might not make a good team better, he can be a top-four defender on an average team like the Maple Leafs and his new contract makes a lot of sense. Note: No charts or graphs were deployed to support this argument.
• The IIHF offers up a guide to the World Junior summer camps that get underway this weekend.
• And then there was that time when Johnny Ramone and Rob Zombie went to a Halloween party together and one of them was dressed as hillbilly Bigfoot.