Scooby Axson
Wednesday November 6th, 2013

Richie Incognito had started all eight games this season with the Miami Dolphins. (Joel Auerbach/Getty Images) Richie Incognito had started all eight games this season with the Miami Dolphins. (Joel Auerbach/Getty Images)

Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito spoke for the first time since being suspended indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team and said that things will work out in the end.

Miami television station WSVN-TV reporter Alex DiPrato caught up with Incognito and asked the Pro Bowler how he was handling being accused of bullying and hazing a teammate.

According to multiple reports, Incognito left racial and expletive-filled messages on teammate Jonathan Martin's voicemail.

Martin left the team last week and is in California receiving treatment.  The Dolphins still have Martin on the active roster, which means he will be paid this week.

FARRAR: Report: Coaches asked Richie Incognito to toughen up Jonathan Martin

Incognito had no comment when asked about his status with the team.

"You know what, I'm just trying to weather the storm right now," Incognito said as he was leaving an appointment in Weston. "This will pass."

"You know, no comment right now," Incognito said. "We're just gonna kinda weather the storm, and that's it."

SI Apps
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.