The Buffalo Bills lost five of the six games they played in Toronto. (AP Photo/The Canadian Press, Mark Blinch)
The Buffalo Bills won't be playing a game in Toronto next season, the team announced Wednesday.
Last year, the team and Rogers Media had agreed to renew the series for five years, through the 2017 season. Bills CEO Russ Brandon said the team will review the future of the remaining games in the series.
The team went 1-5 in games played in Toronto, including a 34-31 overtime loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Dec. 1.
"The Buffalo Bills and Rogers are committed to delivering a first-class NFL experience to Canadians. As such, we have postponed for one year the scheduled 2014 regular season game at Rogers Centre in Toronto, and that game will return to Ralph Wilson Stadium," Brandon said in a statement. "We will use this time to collectively evaluate opportunities and build on the foundation to enhance future games. We are committed to continuing our partnership and have secured a robust sponsorship agreement for the 2014 season that will bring Canadian NFL fans visibility and access to the Bills.FARRAR: Bills give safety Aaron Williams four-year, $26 million contract extension