Ok, Stanford; we see you. The Cardinal turned its No. 1 vs. No. 2 showdown into a showcase of its dominance on Sunday when they took apart UCLA 4-1. The Bruins, the artists formerly known as the No. 2 team in the country, came into Palo Alto and had their dreams dashed during a Stanford victory that reasserted their place in the Pac-12 and the country, for that matter. Freshman Chioma Ubogagu scored two of her team's three first-half goals and that was pretty much all she wrote. Also noteworthy for Stanford is coach Paul Ratcliffe picking up his 200th career win in a 3-0 victory over USC on Friday.
1. Stanford, 13-0-1, 5-0-0 (Conf.)
2. Oklahoma State, 15-0-0, 4-0-0 (Conf.)
3. North Carolina, 9-2-0, 4-1-0 (Conf.)
4. Duke, 13-1-1, 5-0-1 (Conf.)
5. Boston College, 9-1-2, 4-1-0 (Conf.)