The SI Swimsuit models are everywhere as they promote the release of the 2013 issue. Here are some of the more noteworthy links, tweets and photos.
- The models appeared on Late Show with David Letterman last night to read the Top 10 list.
- Mashable had a nice writeup of the new SwimDaily Blog.
- This year's swimsuit issue isn't just for men. Both The New York Times and Slate note that 18 million women read the swimsuit issue, which this year includes a "Secrets of Swimsuit" style guide with information on swimsuit trends, makeup tips and more.
- Forbes looks at the business side of SI's annual swimsuit issue and how lucrative it is to be a supermodel.
- Forbes also has a comprehensive look at what former Swimsuit cover models are doing today. Did you know Kathy Ireland has a brand of products (from furniture to flooring to bridal gowns) that now sells up to $2 billion annually at retail (more than Martha Stewart)?
- ABC News, The Los Angeles Times, E! Online, CNBC and the USA Today all profiled Kate Upton as she makes her second consecutive appearance on the SI Swimsuit cover.
- It was only a matter of time before college football fans noticed Katherine Webb sporting a half Alabama, half Auburn jersey in her photo shoot. Yahoo's Dr. Saturday college football blog has a feature on Webb's shifting allegiances.
Jess Gomes and Anne V at the New York Stock Exchange :: @AnneV