Morning Swim: Tuesday Feb. 25
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Kate Upton appeared visited Jimmy Fallon last night (video below) and looked good as ever.
- Former Swimsuit cover model Brooklyn Decker auditioned for a role in the Hunger Games sequel but didn't get the part.
- The Virgin Island Daily News has a nice feature on Swimsuit rookie Hannah Davis, who was once ranked among the top 50 young tennis players in the country. At 14, however, she quit tennis to pursue a career in modeling.
- Irina Shayk looks amazing in the new campaign for the new Xti shoes collection.
- The Huffington Post has a funny 1993 photo of Tyra Banks sporting a "Canadian tuxedo."
- People are still buzzing about Heidi Klum's Oscar night dress.
- Perez Hilton was a big fan of Naomi Campbell's outfit from Sunday night.
@hanni_davis: Meet Billy Jean! I look crazy but look at his eyes! #brownandblue
@ninaagdal: To the ladies out there! Just discovered @EuropeanWax Center SLOW IT Body lotion. It keeps you smoother for longer. And smells yummy! We all want that dont we? :)
@genevievemorton: How hilarious #newgirl
@annev_official: It's a cosmonaut kinda day
Kate Upton talks to Jimmy Fallon about her SI Swimsuit cover.
Nina Agdal's latest photo shoot in Miami.
TWEETS OF THE DAY