In SwimDaily's latest episode of peeking and prying into supermodel handbags (see a previous installment with Jessica Games here), we're going to root through all the items Ariel Meredith can't leave home without. Care to join? We thought you might.
Whether I'm jetsetting or just running out the door on a regular day, there's a few things that are a 'must' when it comes to my purse:
1. Rose Water - I purchase this at Whole Foods and it always feels so nice on my skin and smells AMAZING!
2. Hand Sanitizer - it probably goes without saying, but I am not a huge fan of germs ;-)
4. Lip Moisturizer - Who wants dry lips?! Not me! I always keep my purse stocked with chap-sticks and various lip glosses.
7. Chocolate or Gummy Bears - Gotta love having a sweet tooth!
8. My Wallet - A must!
9. Blotting sheets from Clean & Clear - These are so good for keeping oil off your skin.
10. Junk ... Receipts, etc (lol)!
11. Cell phone
12. Perfume! I love L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney!
And there you have it -- the secret confines of Ariel Meredith's purse. We can't promise throwing them in your bag will make you a supermodel ... but we also can't promise that it won't.