Morning Swim: Thursday Feb. 28
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Former SI Swimsuit model Heidi Klum shared some fashionable food tips including the old "store your onions in pantyhose" trick.
- Kate Upton visited Barbados for a photo shoot with Accessorize.
- Julie Henderson debuted her new swimwear line for Basta Surf.
- StyleList.com caught up with Brooklyn Decker to discuss her workout playlist, which include everything from Pearl Jam to Rihanna.
- Amy Adams can thank Tyra Banks for her fashion sense.
- First-year swimsuit model Emily DiDonato joins Jourdan Dunn as the face of Aldo's spring 2013 campaign. Speaking of DiDonato, have you read her rookie profile?
- Swimsuit alum Lorraine Pascale will host a new cooking show in the UK called My Kitchen Rules.
- Retro Swimsuit Photo of the Day: Spandex and bright colors were all the rage in 1990.
@ninaagdal: Hug it out
@katelynnbock: Loving me some of Fortnights new collection !! Woop !! @ilovefortnight
@cintiadicker: Tchau ny!! Tchau frio!! Brasilll to chegando
TWEETS OF THE DAY