Morning Swim: Friday March 1
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Swimsuit model and amateur chef Chrissy Teigen joined host Eric Ripert in the latest episode of On The Table where the duo prepared rice porridge and spicy beef salad. It's a safe bet that the usually mild-mannered Ripert has never had a guest quite like Chrissy.
- Hannah Davis appeared on Fox's Good Day New York Thursday morning to promote the Swimsuit issue, discuss her tennis career and whether or not she's dating a certain Yankees shortstop.
- Speaking of Hannah, she was named Fashion TV's Model of the Week. She was also spotted at the Lakers game in Los Angeles last night.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport isn't letting its customers see all of Kate Upton.
- Jessica Gomes chronicles Swimsuit Launch Week for Vogue Australia.
- Carol Alt will host a weekend show on Fox News dedicated to beauty and healthy living.
- Swimsuit alum Tori Praver has a new swimwear line for children.
- Former Swimsuit model Crystal Renn wants to eliminate the size zero from all women's clothing.
- SwimDaily paid tribute to former Swimsuit model Vendela for Throwback Thursday.
@_katherinewebb: Weekend in Bama @10ajmccarron #prompose #gmas
@iamjessicagomes: #throwbackthursdays VS Catalogue 2005/2006.
TWEETS OF THE WEEK