Models are constantly on the go. Whether it be to a casting call, a photo shoot, or a music video set, the life of a model is a busy one. They are always changing outfits, makeup, and hair styles, but one thing that is consistent ... their must have items for travel. So, for our fifth installment of this series SwimDaily reached out to resident SI Swimsuit model Genevieve Morton. She let us take a peek into her travel bags to see what keeps her looking and feeling like the supermodel she is.
1. Headphones - especially ones by Beats by Dre
2. Laptop - my MacBook Air is super light and I like to write when I am on the plane.
3. Magazines- Monocle is one of the magazines I always buy when I am traveling... it is very interesting!
4. Facial Cleansing Wipes - the Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes, are my favorite to keep my skin clean while flying.
5. Stress Relief - Dermalogica Stress Relief Treatment Oil - it is great for flying nerves!!!
6. Face Cream- EmbryoLisse Lait-Crème Concentrè, is a change your life face cream that I use all the time.
7. Eye Mask - I always have one on me as well. I like a sexy black lace one, I feel as though it makes me look elegant when scrunched up against the window.
8. Makeup - I always take my make up bag with me and right before the plane lands, I quickly use the compact mirror and apply a bit of make up. It makes me feel like I look acceptable after a long flight.
9. Flight Pajamas - I do not think you should ever look too comfortable at the airport. Just put comfortable pants on when you are on the plane!! You do not have to look sloppy just because you are flying :)
10. Hand Cream - normally L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, my hands get very dry!
If these products keep Genevieve looking as amazing as she does, I for one would like to go purchase each and every item. To see what our other lovely ladies travel with, check out previous installments featuring Jessica Perez, Jessica Gomes, Ariel Meredith, & Adaora.
For more Genevieve check out the links below!