Morning Swim: Thursday March 28
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- A baby kiwi named after Rachel Hunter has been released back into the wild after being incubated and hatched at a New Zealand animal conservatory. The former SI Swimsuit model and animal rights activist spent two days with the Forest Lifeforce Restoration Trust last November, at which time the kiwi was incubated. Hunter was happy to have lent a hand:
"It’s great that Hunter is going back home. It seems like just yesterday that we took her out of the forest at Maungataniwha. I felt really bad taking the egg from its nest, even though I knew it was for the best – we know that if left in the wild she would almost certainly not have survived. But it’s great that now she’s big enough and strong enough to look after herself and that she’s going home to the Forest Lifeforce Restoration Trust property that she originally came from, which I think is one of the best parts of this story. Now she’ll raise chicks of her own and help continue the cycle of life. The relationship between Kiwis (people) and kiwi I witnessed that weekend in November last year will live long in my memory.”
- Kate Upton shared some grooming tips for her male fans.
- Jessica Gomes has a fan in Women's Agenda writer Marina Go.
- Singer John Legend, the fiance of Chrissy Teigen, thinks all men should be feminists.
- Adaora reviewed the fashion style of Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell Williams and Boris Kodjoe.
- Everyone is excited about Tyra Banks' performance on Vine.
- Heidi Klum enjoyed time off from America's Got Talent by vacationing in Honolulu.
- Isabeli Fontana "rocks glamorous style" as the face of Morena Rose's fall campaign.
- Elle Macpherson debuted her new engagement ring at a charity event in London last night.
- Jessica Hart busted out her purple jeans while shopping in NYC on Wednesday.
- Jennie Finch will be a spokesperson for Aquaphor at the 2013 NYC Triathlon.
@luvalyssamiller: Little souvenir from boxing class today
@alanarblanchard: Win my signature Tiki Goddess Bikini from @ripcurl_usa. Find out how here: www.ripcurl.com/alanas-closet-giveaway.html'
@katelynnebock: Loving my Galore @ Women Who Rock Dinner
@cintiadicker: Morning!!! Nyc-Brasil :) :)
TWEETS OF THE DAY