Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Heidi Klum got the scare of a lifetime while vacationing in Hawaii when her seven-year-old son got caught in a riptide and nearly drowned. Klum and her boyfriend Martin Kirsten sprung into action and helped him to shore along with their two nannies. All are doing well now.
- SwimDaily's request for a body paint assistant was among StyleLite's best April Fools Day pranks.
- SI Swimsuit photographer Derek Kettela shot Kate Bock for Galore Magazine.
- Brooklyn Decker was interviewed by Women's Health and spoke about working with Jennifer Aniston on the movie Just Go With It.
'It’s got to be Jennifer. She's so active and had to be in a bikini for Just Go With It - she just had this glow about her. I was a bit awestruck! I was invited to do yoga with her on set but they had so many good yogis I was intimidated and chickened out.'
- Dayana Mendoza, Miss Universe 2008, stopped by the SI offices for a casting call for next year's Swimsuit issue.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were spotted shopping at The Grove over the weekend.
- Monica Bellucci turned heads at the premiere of her new movie Des Gens Qui S'embrassent - translated as People Kissing - in Paris on Monday night.
- Molly Sims was the subject of E Online's Bikini Shot of the Day.
- Isabeli Fontana sports a militant look in the April 2013 issue of Vogue Brazil.
@katelynnebock: Just trying on some lips ...
@barrefaeli: Photo by @sandraringler
TWEETS OF THE DAY