Morning Swim: Wednesday April 3
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Alec Baldwin's 17-year-old daughter, Ireland, hung out with Chrissy Teigen and Emmy Rossum at a New York City fashion show.
- Chrissy was a busy woman, appearing at the opening of Tom Hank's new Broadway play, Lucky Guy, written by the late Nora Ephron. While at the play, Teigen ran into legendary New York Post writer Cindy Adams, who described the encounter:
"Model Chrissy Tiegen, John Legend’s longtime woman. In a tighttight-tight purple sheath. Tight. So tight, no panty line on her perfect behind. I wanted to touch it. She said: “Be my guest. Feel my ass.” So I ran my hand over it. Nice."
- You have to see the photo spread of Anne V and Irina Shayk from the Summer 2013 issue of Vs. Magazine.
- The Atlantic has an intelligent look at Kate Upton and the dilemmas she faces as a successful supermodel.
- Heidi Klum's family is home, safe and sound, after a scary vacation in Hawaii.
- Irina Shayk misses the summer and the Daily Mail wrote a story about it.
- Adaora defended herself against criticism in an interview with Culture Shock:
"Well, what I would say about the blog posts and the nudity thing, my father is very proud of me, first and foremost. I am a well rounded individual. I did everything he wanted me to do, and kind of like what I wanted to do, like going to school, getting my education, and this is just something that I’m adding to my resume and my life achievements and accomplishments so he’s very proud of me. And as long as I’m happy that’s all he cares about."
- Robinson Cano fired superagent Scott Boras and then hung out with Jessica Hart to help promote Victoria's Secret.
- SI Swimsuit is well represented in Complex's list of "25 Girls You Were Crushing On In 1988."
- Hilary Rhoda dressed down for the Dujour Magazine gala.
@annev_official: Sweaty times with The Man/ awesome butt maker @risemovement
@brunasschmitz: Whats going on !?!? @roxy
@genevievemorton: I like the make up for today's shoot, very soft
@barrefaeli: A dogs life
TWEETS OF THE DAY