Ariel Meredith: 25 Facts About Me
Ariel Meredith appeared in the 2009, 2012 and 2013 SI Swimsuit Issue. She was born in Shreveport, Louisiana and (as you can tell from Nos. 8-10) still loves her Southern cooking. In addition to SI, Ariel has modeled for Victoria's Secret, Gap, Levi's, J. Crew, Ann Taylor Loft, H&M, Target, Fossil, Sephora and others. Despite her chubby fingers and one gray hair, Meredith remains one of SI's most popular Swimsuit Models.
1. I have chubby fingers.
2. I moved to the Big Apple at 17.
3. I was adopted at three months.
4. I have four tattoos.
5. I recently discovered a wisdom strand (a gray hair).
6. I have a dog named Hershey.
7. I've walked runways all over the world.
8. I love cooking gumbo.
9. I love backyard BBQ's.
10. I love a crawfish boil.
11. I am obsessed with antigravity yoga (probably a good thing since many of these things are food related….)
12. I love watching re-runs of the Golden Girls. Always good for a great laugh.
13. I want have kids one day a little Mini-Me.
14. I am well known for my re-enacting the scene from Cry-Baby when his girlfriend was trying to get him out of jail. Classic. It's even on my DVR.
15. I love everything about the spa.
16. I enjoy nothing but positive energy around me.
17. My first pet was a turtle I found in our backyard.
18. I enjoy watching sports and kicking back with a beer.
19. I am bit of a germaphobe.
20. My friend and I were Salt-n-Pepa for three years in a row for Halloween!!!
21. I love my job.
22. I love giving back.
23. I believe in God.
24. My dream is to open a youth center for adoptees and foster children .25. I love my parents!.