Morning Swim: Wednesday April 17
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Nina Agdal was photographed for Esquire by swimsuit photog Derek Kettela and the model discussed her musical tastes, working out and her dancing style:
"I danced competitively for almost ten years, hip-hip and disco. You had all these costumes -- mine was yellow and green, with a lot of glitter. But I don't do booty-popping and all that. I leave that to others."
- Kate Upton takes on Jennifer Love Hewitt in one of those "Who wore it better" contests. Kate won. Not a huge upset.
- Chrissy Teigen forgot to wear her pants while attending the City Harvest 19th Annual Evening Of Practical Magic on Tuesday.
- Julie Henderson and Alyssa Millers spoke to Xpose Entertaimment about their workout routines.
- GQ has a great interview with Brooklyn Decker where the former SI Swimsuit cover model discusses facial hair, smell interventions and the worst thing a guy can wear:
"Jorts. My sweet dad always wears jorts, crocs, and socks together all the time; he's adorable and it drives me nuts. He's the most handsome guy ever, by the way, and he always wears jorts rolled up. He rolls his jorts up. Like, what? He's going to kill me for saying this, but I think jean shorts are a "no" on a guy. I mean, I can see a Williamsburg hipster making them look cool, but most guys can't get away with that."
- The Mail Online has a "Battle of the bikini models" between Doutzen Kroes and Genevieve Morton based off their outfits from Tuesday's Garden of Dreams Foundation Talent Show in New York
- Fashion Bomb Daily has a look at the $3,740 Azzedine Alaïa Midnight Blue Velvet Knit Sleeveless Zipped Dress that Selita Ebanks wore in NYC earlier this week.
- Somehow Elle Macpherson can make going to the airport a fashionable event.
- Monica Bellucci is featured in the May edition of Elle Spain.
@genevievemorton: Good morning!
@barrefaeli: My babies and me
TWEETS OF THE DAY