Morning Swim: Friday April 19
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Selita Ebanks is set to star in a reality show produced by Style Media. Here is a description of the show: "Selita" (working title), produced by 51 Minds with Chris Abrego, Ben Samek and Rabih Gholam as executive producers, a docu-series follows supermodel Selita Ebanks as she embarks on a new chapter in her life at the age of 30. After her two-year relationship with TV personality Terrence J ends, Selita’s focus shifts to expanding her career beyond modeling to launching a clothing line."
- Brooklyn Decker went back in time to the 1980s for a "Bogey Down Dinner," at Barton Creek Country Club in Austin, Texas.
- Chrissy Teigen is taking a little break from alcohol, which she says is no longer fun or relaxing.
- Speaking of Chrissy, she spoke to Entertainment Tonight about the secret to her great legs (a Venus razor).
- Irina Shayk had the "best trip of my life" during a recent visit to Greece.
- In other Irina news, she beat the heat in a bikini for the May 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar.
- CelebSlam has a good look at Rebecca Romijn filming her new show, King & Maxwell, in Vancouver.
- Crystal Renn posed with a bunch of pool toys, which Buzzfeed had a little fun with.
- As the headline says, "Heidi Klum without makeup is as gorgeous as you'd expect."
- Monica Bellucci earned a spot on Complex's list of "25 Models Who Don't Suck at Acting."
@katelynnebock: Throw back to the best day with @stewartshining !! Xxx
@ninaagdal: Bts @aerie today. Just hanging on my swing. So many cute shorts coming for next season!
TWEETS OF THE DAY