Morning Swim: Monday April 22
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Chrissy Teigen attended Us Weekly's annual Hot Hollywood Style Party, where she stalked James Van Der Beek.
- Kate Upton "looked like any regular woman" as she took a flight from LAX.
- Speaking of Kate, Bleacher Report compiled this great list of athletes who have hit on the two-time SI Swimsuit cover model.
- What is Jess Gomes' favorite food spot in Los Angeles? Sushi Park, of course:
"I love eating in Sushi Park – it’s a really coolomakase Japanese restaurant Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica is great too. It’s my favourite Italian restaurant. I’m also loving the Koreatown [area] because I do a lot of work in Korea. I always like to go to the Korea bathhouse there and eat shabu-shabu or Korean barbecue."
- Irina Shayk cheered on boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo during Saturday's Real Madrid game.
- Zac Efron came clean about his childhood crush on Tyra Banks.
- Jessica Hart revealed her beauty routine to My Fash Daily.
- Elle Macpherson revealed her biggest beauty secret to The Happy Skin Diary:
"Water is my biggest beauty tip: I drink three litres a day. I’d rather drink three litres of water than sit in a spa and be pampered: it has the same effect. If you don’t drink lots of water there’s no point. I challenge any woman to drink 3 litres water everyday for a month and sleep for seven hours a night, that she won’t lose weight, look better and feel better… Also, wash your hair in beer to make it shiny; use an egg-white mask to tighten your pores."
- Want to get a body like Marisa Miller? This is her workout routine.
- Ana Beatriz Barros rocked Coachella in a For Love&Lemons skirt.
@ninaagdal: @thunderbuns power100
@katelynnebock: Silueta Salvaje: Kate Bock by @JamesMacari for Glamour Spain May 2013
@luvalyssamiller: Double soul cycle classes today! I think I earned a massage tonight!
@1arielmeredith: Ouch glass caught my finger. Thanks Matt!!!
@hanni_davis: Werkkk #LA
TWEETS OF THE WEEK