Morning Swim: Tuesday April 30
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- After a 30-year absence, Christie Brinkley is coming out of swimsuit retirement to pose for the cover of Social Life's May cover.
- Congrats to Eva Herzigova on the birth of her son Edward.
- The Patch has a profile of Kate Preston, who helped create the swimsuit worn by Kate Upton in Antarctica.
- Count Anne V among those who likes Naomi Campbell as a blonde.
- Cindy Crawford's 13-year-old daughter seems like a future supermodel.
- Tyra Banks (and her forehead) were included among the unconventional beauties in People's Most Beautiful package. Says the former SI Swimsuit model:
"I used to try to wear bangs and cover it up, but when I walked into a modeling agency, that was the first thing they said was special about me."
- Irina Shayk spoke on her cell phone while walking the streets of NYC yesterday. Somehow, this gossip site determined that she looked "bummed out in the Big Apple."
- Ana Beatriz Barros revealed her health and beauty secrets.
@iamjessicagomes: Back in the pilates studio today. :-)
@irinashaykofficial: @benskervin !workig hard and yes !no filter LOl
@anabbofficial: Me and my lovely friend @remaciel11 having a great time!!!
@barrefaeli: Morning people, have a wonderful day!
TWEETS OF THE DAY