Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Dominique Piek and Alyssa Miller attended the Robin Hood Benefit on Monday, where they enjoyed performances by Jerry Seinfeld, Elton John, Louis CK and more.
- Chrissy Teigen had another fun night on Twitter.
- Ariel Meredith answered reader questions and confessed that a modeling agency once demanded she undergo breast reduction surgery.
- Kate Upton's Vogue cover story continues to be in the news. This quote has gotten a lot of attention:
"The things that they're rejecting are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size. They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things. I really just live my life. I love my body. It's what God gave me! I feel confident with myself, and if that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great."
- Kate Bock spent another morning with her one true love. Are you sensing a theme here?
- Heidi Klum spoke with In Touch about her hidden talents including jazz, ballet, tap and belly dancing. Also yodeling.
- I was excited to see Rachel Hunter won a "Good Citizen of the Quarter" Award ... then I realized it was a North Carolina high school student with the same name.Hunter (the swimsuit model) was actually shopping on Melrose.
- Molly Sims got married and Style Me Pretty has photos of the entire wedding weekend.
@katelynnebock: Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
TWEETS OF THE DAY