Morning Swim: Thursday: May 16
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Chrissy Teigen spoke to Fashionista about her upcoming marriage and had an interesting response when asked about honeymoon plans:
"For the last part of it we are, but mostly we’re just gonna eat. I hate swimsuits. I’m so fucking over swimsuits. The beach…I’m too old for this stuff. [Editor's note: She's 27.] I don’t want to look perfect all the time."
- Speaking of Chrissy, her bachelorette party will have a no-penis policy.
- Cindy Crawford defied age while hanging out at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Heidi Klum showed some underboob at the Versace Fashion Show.
- Brooklyn Decker's new sitcom, Friends With Better Lives, is scheduled to launch midseason for CBS. A quick description of the show: "It centers on six friends at different stages in their lives - ranging from divorced to single. Though they seem happy, each of them secretly questions if the grass is greener on the other side."
- Angie Everhart sent out a thank you tweet from her hospital bed. The former swimsuit model was diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
- Ana Beatriz Barros hung out with Alessandra Ambrosio and Lily Aldridge at Ambrosio's Brentwood, Calif. home.
- Isabeli Fontana captivated Budapest while showing off the fall-winter 2013 campaign for Morena Rosa.
@chrissy_teigen: Pooey giving his signature asshole face while watching #modelemployee with mom and I
TWEETS OF THE DAY