Morning Swim: Friday May 17
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Chrissy Teigen spoke highly of Kate Upton in an interview with US Magazine:
"Kate is bringing the model back, but more than anything I think she’s bringing confidence back within people. I know that I shot the other day and the fact that I didn’t feel like I had to be anorexically skinny, that made me truly feel good. And Kate has done that for people."
- Molly Sims spoke to People about her nine-month-old son Brooks.
- Here is a nice collection of Izabel Goulart Instagram photos.
- Elle Macpherson had some glowing words for singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham in the latest issue of Hunger Magazine.
''I have come across many women who commit their heart to raising their family, and to helping others who are less fortunate. They continue to be a huge inspiration to me - also women, like Victoria Beckham, who seem to have maintained the balance between work and family, and have forged a brilliant career doing what they love.''
- Critics are still buzzing about how great Cindy Crawford looked at Cannes.
@emilydidonato1: Knicks! With @sarasampaio
TWEETS OF THE DAY