Morning Swim: Wednesday June 26
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit.
- Anne V sizzled at the New York premiere of White House Down.
- Heidi Klum, who was photographed in New York wearing a low-cut dress, is a minimalist: "I don't like a lot of fuss. I look like I'm high maintenance, but if you look at my bathroom, I don't have 10,000 products."
- Molly Sims was spotted makeup-free in Brentwood, CA.
- Caprice will judge a fashion contest at Sandown Park's Ladies Day in the UK on July 5.
- Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber took their two kids to the farmer's market in Malibu last weekend.
- "I watch 'Say Yes to the Dress' — those are like $30,000!" Chrissy Teigen said, referring to her upcoming wedding with John Legend. "My dress was nowhere near $30,000. That's crazy to me. And I'm all for being sexy, but I'm not wearing lingerie, or a see-through corset down the aisle like some of those people. Save that for after!"
- StyleCaster reminisces on its shoot with Irina Shayk.
is it wrong to wear a chicken and waffles shirt to work out @chefroble @Physique57 pic.twitter.com/jmvQfKfm8o
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 25, 2013
Ruby says good morning !!!! pic.twitter.com/ku4ugCwFyz
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) June 26, 2013
BEACH ☀ @10AJMcCarron @CoreyMcCarron47 @mattysanchez11 @JR_Sandlin
— Katherine Webb (@_KatherineWebb) June 26, 2013
"Hey there cutes, put on your dancing boots, and come dance with me." Sing it Frank. #NP
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) June 25, 2013
Do not. Do not. Do not have a smart phone and ask me for directions. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 25, 2013