Morning Swim: Friday July 19
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit.
- Irina Shayk graces the cover of the latest edition of GQ Russia.
- Marisa Miller discussed what it was like to wear a $3 million bra.
- Heidi Klum was nominated for an Emmy for her outstanding hosting of Project Runway.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend really enjoy eating crabs.
- In Huffington Post's awards for best topless magazine colors, Bar Refaeli had the prestigious honor of winning the vaunted "Most Valiant Effort To Save Paper, With Use Of A Hand Bra" category.
- FashionTV ran a 'Throwback Thursday' post devoted to 21-year old Nina Agdal. Speaking of Nina, here she is on the beach (and here's her dad on the beach).
- In case you missed it, Swim Daily compiled a gallery of the SI Swimsuit models at the ESPYs.
I'm so honored by Project Runway's Emmy nomination. GO TEAM!! pic.twitter.com/yMmIFQjHZE
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) July 18, 2013
Fiercely floral on the cover of @GQMagazine #ThrowbackTyTy pic.twitter.com/6dqSDsAa0H
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) July 18, 2013
PHOTOS: I put a few photos up from Prince's shows this past weekend in Switzerland. Check them out! http://t.co/Ni9nc0AAg9
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) July 18, 2013
scary flight. tons of turbulence and bare feet. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 18, 2013