Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- “Fashion is constantly changing from decade to decade, but I don’t see a change in how many black faces I see on the runway, and it’s something we should talk about because it’s a problem,” says Jessica White.
- In addition to Cindy Crawford, Tyra Banks also transformed into Kate Upton, Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer, Twiggy, and others for a new exhibition.
- “I’m a beach girl, so definitely walking the runway for all the editors is a lot scarier,” Julie Henderson says about New York Fashion Week.
- What is the one secret that Chrissy Teigen and John Legend keep from each other? “We don’t tell each other how many people we’ve been with,” Chrissy says.
- This is a gallery of outtakes from Nina Agdal's photo shoot for Leonisa Lingerie.
- Katherine Webb wore black and white stripes to Timo Weiland Women’s MADE event at Fashion Week.
- ICYMI: Polaroids from Julie Henderson's SI Swimsuit fittings.
WHAT I’M LOVING
Each morning, an SI Swimsuit editor reveals something they are currently obsessed with.
MJ Day, Swimsuit Editor: peoplepets.com - "When all hell is breaking loose in this office and I feel like I want to jump put a window, I spend 15 minutes here and I feel like a new human. Nothing makes you smile like a cat tweaking."
Love these guys @KristefBrothers They should be proud of a great journey on #AGT pic.twitter.com/0975Bh4jkq
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) September 12, 2013
I have a friend crush on @Bourdain.
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) September 12, 2013
I had the most amazing time making trades for charity today! @gardenofdreams @BGCCharityDay thank you 4 having me! Those guys are hilarious!
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) September 11, 2013
San Francisco you're looking mighty beautiful today. — Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) September 11, 2013