Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Bar Refaeli partied all weekend at a bachelorette party for a friend.
- Nina Agdal looks fabulous in her new photos for the Sauvage Swimwear Resort 2014 campaign.
- Irina Shayk sizzles in her shoot for the upcoming edition of VMAN.
- Kate Upton and Dancing With the Stars performer Maksim Chmerkovskiy were spotted holding hands in New York City.
- Heidi Klum is planning to throw a "scary dollhouse" party for Halloween.
- Rebecca Romijn's TNT drama King & Maxwell was canceled last week.
- Watch Carol Alt discuss the virtues of healthy eating.
- ICYMI: Katherine Webb plays out every man's fantasy in a new Hardee's/Carl's Jr. commercial.
What are you waiting for? You can get my autographed jeans by supporting #BlueJeansGoGreen! Bid now @CottonFashion http://t.co/18MHFUDyru
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) September 28, 2013
What's this new show all the kids are talking about? Breaking Mad? Beaks are Bad?? Breaking back??
— Brooklyn Decker (@BrooklynDecker) September 29, 2013
So you know when you're soothed by the sound of a fountain but then are like, "That kinda sounds like a toilet"
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) September 29, 2013
Naturally 7 + Michael Bublé makes for one gooood time. Great concert. Now happy Monday! Go conquer the week all.
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) September 30, 2013
"blouse - 450 dollars. pants - 600 dollars. socks - 350 dollars. jacket - 1000 dollars" - hotel drycleaning charges, basically
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 30, 2013
oh geez. not the real prices. it's an intentional exaggeration. unlike this: SIGH. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 30, 2013