Morning Swim: Monday October 14
Your daily rundown of the latest news, videos, photos and all things SI Swimsuit
- Katherine Webb took issue with some of Todd McShay's draft analysis.
- Nina Agdal sizzles in her new campaign for Beach Bunny Swimwear.
- Chrissy Teigen and Brooklyn Decker have invented a new term: vagina raspberry.
- What was Jessica Gomes' craziest moment of fame? "Definitely in Korea - I was getting mobbed on the street. It was crazy."
- Heidi Klum discusses designing boys clothes: "I like going more fashion forward with boys’ clothes! Most moms shy away from that. Sometimes I sneak in fashionable pieces for boys in the line just to test the water, but I don’t want to make things that nobody would buy, so there is always a balance. My boys wear red pants, crazy-colored tops, and bowties. They’re more fashion forward."
- Bar Refaeli appears in the upcoming edition of Harper's Bazaar Australia.
- ICYMI: Nina Agdal takes to the streets of NYC to test the NBA knowledge of random people.
“@troyesivan: NEW VIDEO: 'How To Fashion'! I learn how to become a model, inspired by @TyraBanks! http://t.co/nMf6HLwtLO” u TroyTroy. -TyTy
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) October 12, 2013
Photo blast from the past: Chillin' pic.twitter.com/S1YAkxIKXd
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) October 11, 2013
First day in london : Sleep. Eat. Sleep. Eat. Sleep. BTS pics from set tomorrow! Xoxox
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) October 13, 2013
Watched "the help" on my flight and I cried and cried, what a good movie
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) October 14, 2013
New week, same rules. Keep it classy and Believe. Have a great day all!
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) October 14, 2013
Happy day that shouldn't be a day but we accept it because many get the day off day
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 14, 2013
Also ummmmmm I don't pretend to be a history teacher but columbus did some pretty bad stuff, he was not a stand up dude, as you kids say. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 14, 2013