- Was Kate Upton's fashion at the Melbourne Cup inspired by the Duchess of Cambridge ? And then, by the transitive property, is Kate Upton is inspired by Suri Cruise?
- Irina Shayk sizzles for the Le Maison Fall 2013 catalogue.
- In a review of Kidon, the spy film that features Bar Refaeli in her acting debut a critic calls her performance "neither more nor less wooden than other models who have made (usually) brief transitions into acting," but suggests she may have a future in the industry.
- Elle Macpherson's husband, billionaire real estate mogul Jeff Soffer, faces a $50 million lawsuit over a 2012 helicopter crash that took the life of his friend.
- WATCH: Molly Sims says that she wants to have a second baby.
- A jogging Irina Shayk manages to look ridiculously photogenic, placing her in the ranks of these freaks of nature.
- ICYMI: The gamut of weird SI Swimsuit swag you can find on eBay.
I love my work family. RT @KaplanAaron: Tonights live show! @mrkevinconnolly @vanderjames @MajandraD @ZoeListerJones pic.twitter.com/yOx20I9Ias — Brooklyn Decker (@BrooklynDecker) November 7, 2013
.@dickc Congrats to @twitter on upcoming IPO! Now it's time for Board to "she" the world as accurately as your amazing service does. — Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) November 7, 2013
Complaining that too many people “sleep” on your talents? Stop. Let them rest. When it’s your time to shine they’ll never get tired of you. — Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) November 6, 2013
Been on a small speck of land for weeks now. So gorgeous but missing my animals and ramen and tacos and lasagna and husband in that order. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 6, 2013