Morning Swim: Tuesday, November 12
- Katherine Webb insinuated that some Heisman voters and analysts are not doing their homework. We're insinuating that, while the woman knows her football, she might be slightly biased.
- Could Kate Upton be the female lead in the upcoming Entourage movie?
- This is a wonderful collection of Irina Shayk GIFs.
- Cindy Crawford, Kid Rock, and Cuba Gooding Jr. were among the celebrities who attended the Hockey Hall of Fame induction ceremony Monday night. Glad to hear the old crew was back together again!
- Sam Edelman launched its new eCommerce web site with some help from Kate Upton.
- Bar Refaeli went under the knife. (No, it wasn't cosmetic surgery and yes, she's all good.)
- ICYMI - WATCH: SI Swimsuit models love their puppies.
Had a great time! RT @AriseTV360: Arise Entertainment 360, Damaris Lewis: http://t.co/eiDvC5AvIl via @YouTube
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) November 11, 2013
Game face in Heidi Klum for @newbalance! #HKNB pic.twitter.com/PnsDM2frcQ
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) November 11, 2013
Just wanted to type something. Ever feel that way?
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) November 12, 2013
If linkin park got their name from the place I am currently driving through, then they are just nowhere near as badass as I ever thought. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 12, 2013