- Legendary photographer Bruce Weber says that Cindy Crawford was once so rude on the set of a Revlon shoot that he fired her. (He also says they're friends now.)
- Hilary Rhoda and Crystal Renn were among the guests at the annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards.
- Lady Gaga swaggerjacked Heidi Klum's old lady look in New York City. But, of course, Gaga wasn't joking.
- Proving that there is a website and a list for everything these days, Kate Bock, Jessica Hart, Julie Henderson and Kate Upton are among NYBlondes.com's 60 most beautiful blondes of 2013.
- If you're trying to watch your figure over the holidays, Molly Sims walks you through making healthy pumpkin pie. Our money is on Molly's blog to overtake Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop within a year.
- Jessica Hart's look at the Victoria Secret fashion show is going to be slightly non-traditional.
- Rebecca Romijn cut her hair in a last minute red carpet panic. It's not news per se, but it is a pic legions of women will be taking to their stylists.
- ICYMI: Stop asking ask Chrissy Teigen whether John Legend sings to her. Of course he does.
Morning Swim: Wednesday, November 13
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 12, 2013
TyTy w/ a bald headhead! YES, this is a #ThrowbackTyTy. NO, I was not bald in the past...a FAN edited this funny pic! pic.twitter.com/KVhdeuCM91
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) November 12, 2013
I am SO excited the most amazing person has FINALLY joined twitter!! @CameronDiaz
- Kate Upton (@KateUpton) November 12, 2013
Shooting today at @HeatherlyHahn just rapped the entire beginning to "Shoop" by Salt & Pepper in between shots. Amazing. — Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) November 12, 2013