- Cindy Crawford accompanied teen idol and "good friend" Harry Styles and his bandmate Liam Payne (above) down the runway as part of something called 1D (teenybopper-speak for One Direction) Day on Saturday as teens across the globe, including Kendall Jenner,* fumed. (See the video below.)
- Kate Upton did another shoot on horseback for Sam Edelman in Malibu on Saturday.
- Nina Agdal wore a bikini and all sorts of beaded accessories in a photo shoot in L.A. on Friday.
- Heidi Klum wore a black lace and fringe dress to the American Music Awards.
- Anne V and boyfriend Matt Harvey were among those in attendance for Jony And Marc’s (RED) Auction at Sotheby’s in New York City on Saturday. The event raised $26 million to fight Tuberculosis, AIDS and Malaria in Africa.
- Rachel Hunter, 44, is on the cover of New Zealand tabloid Woman's Weekly in—you guessed it—a swimsuit. Reminisce about her SI days here.
Morning Swim: Monday, November 25
Look who I found backstage at @TheAMAs @jtimberlake! #amas pic.twitter.com/aT7LueM1PO
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) November 25, 2013
Woman ran up 2me saying she❤️'s me & ListedHerFave SONGS of mine. Then INSISTED I take a pic w/her! @rihanna, I hope I repped u well — Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) November 23, 2013
Just started season 3 of the walking dead, makes me feel like Mondays not gonna be so bad haha — genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) November 25, 2013
Back in NYC and in my apartment after standing in line at customs for almost 3 hours. My feet, my neck, my back, my shoulders..... I can't.
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) November 24, 2013
I have anger issues and I've still never held my horn down for more than 2 seconds go to therapy psychos — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 22, 2013