- Ariel Meredith is the internet's most recent celebrity twerker. Of course, we knew she had it in her all along.
- Sorry, Celebuzz. I don't care how cold it is in Antarctica. You can hardly call Prince Harry cross country skiing in 15 layers of insulation "pulling a Kate Upton".
- Last week Chrissy Teigen told PEOPLE magazine that she is "definitely antsy" to have kids with John Legend.
- With Tyra Banks preparing to turn 40 this Wednesday, Elle Macpherson, Naomi Campbell, and Cindy Crawford made Yahoo's list of sizzling supermodels over 40 years old.
- There will be a retrospective gallery of Cindy Crawford photos at the international contemporary and modern art fair in Miami this week.
- Molly Sims' son Brooks was running all over LAX when the family returned from Thanksgiving.
- Irina Shayk had to hurry home to Russia to be with her ailing grandmother, Gallya. Irina has been Instagramming photos of her and her babushka for the past month, as the 89-year-old's health has continued to deteriorate.
— Ben Watts (@WattsUpPhoto) December 2, 2013
Shopping with Mom and Dad pic.twitter.com/W4xvH9KtBN
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) December 2, 2013
— Andy Gray (@si_vault) December 2, 2013
If you think something small can't make a difference, try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) December 2, 2013
Just got out of a meeting for Heels To Hoops. Can't wait for the new content! I'm back to bloggingg! http://t.co/ByLuClZTGH
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) December 2, 2013