- Watch a walkthrough of the Cindy Crawford retrospective photo gallery that's taking place in Miami this week.
- "I would love to host a panel show—like a younger version of 'The View.' Morning shows are so lively and fun," Chrissy Teigen told Cosmo during her shoot and Q&A for the January 2014 issue.
- Kate Upton's good friend, professional free spirit and name-dropper Lucy Aragon will appear on the upcoming season of The Bachelor.
- Heidi Klum told Access Hollywood that her lingerie catwalk days are behind her, and also said she is "too scared" to try any kind of cosmetic procedure.
- Good news for Manhattan's downtown set, if you are a Kenza Fourati fan.
- Bar Refaeli took a risk in lacy white bellbottoms at an event in Milan on Wednesday, and it worked.
- Mark Wahlberg didn't really provide any helpful intel when about the Kate Upton Entourage rumors, but he did say hi to your mother.
- Powerhouse agent Ali Kavoussi, whose clients include Irina Shayk, Anne V, Jessica Hart, and Angela Lindvall, is starting his own firm and all four ladies are going with him.
- ICYMI: Chrissy Teigen, come on down! You are the next guest model on The Price is Right!
Heidi Klum says no to cosmetic surgery, and definitely no to anymore lingerie shows
He lives within us forever. We will never forget. pic.twitter.com/xLOEr8QW6O
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) December 5, 2013
How cute is Hamilton in his #TrulyScrumptious for @babiesrus pajamas on @LiveAccess - on right now! pic.twitter.com/cA7GMV7rw0
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) December 5, 2013
Love on the Rocks http://t.co/SmJLNLhzPe
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) December 5, 2013
drink something cause u is thirsty. RT @42096_ why are you john legends wife.... stop — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 5, 2013