- Andy Warhol's photographs, which includes the above image of Cheryl Tiegs, are on display at Brandeis University's Rose Art Museum through Sunday.
- Christie Brinkley congratulated ex-husband Billy Joel on his Kennedy Center Honors, tweeting:
Standing O and a Big Shout out to "Uncle Billy".. The kids and I are all so proud of you! You really have to be a Big Shot to be awarded the nation's highest honor and you are beyond deserving! From Allentown to the Bell in Gardeners Bay and everywhere else in the world .. We want to join the chorus and sing the praises of our favorite Piano Man. You done good kid.
- "My kids and I love a dance party," Heidi Klum tells Fox News Magazine. "We put on Justin Bieber, Katy Perry or Rihanna and just let loose."
- The Daily Caller compiled a slideshow review of Kate Upton's glorious 12 months .
- Forbes describes how Kathy Ireland went from a bikini model to a business mogul.
- Elle Macpherson attended the 10th annual Art Basel party, which basically amounted to a bunch of uber-rich people hanging out together in Miami.
- ICYMI: The 50th Swimsuit Issue is a wrap! Now, who wants teasers?
Morning Swim: Tuesday, December 10
It's cool guys I can take the couch pic.twitter.com/tN09NhFHdi
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 10, 2013
R&B at it's finest! Check out @whoisLukejames new music video "Strawberry Vapors" http://t.co/dPsEtVgyRv #Jam
— Damaris Lewis (@DamarisLewis) December 10, 2013
My parents have been married for 30 years today. Congrats guys! Love you! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
— Dominique Piek (@dominiquepiek) December 10, 2013
12 hour days all month taping @MTV #SnackOff. Apparently fattening up to be served for Christmas dinner. #pleasegotomyass — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 10, 2013