- Irina Shayk seems more comfortable with PDAs when the man in question is a wax replica of boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Jess Hart discusses the (still somehow relevant) Taylor Swift comment controversy in this month's Vogue Australia FWIW Jess, I can totally see how your comment was taken way out of context. BUT don't be surprised if you end up on the wrong end of a lyric on Taylor's next album.
- TMZ, I couldn't have said it better myself.
- This video from 2012 of Jessica Gomes talking about how she accidentally came to be the unofficial mascot for Maybach Music was DJCity.com's most viewed for the year.
- You decide: is this Christmas card from the Romijn-O'Connell brood a hilarious joke, or a momentary lapse in judgement? Let's err on the side of innocent until proven guilty.
- Juan Pablo Galvais, AKA that Argentine hunk up for grabs on the upcoming season of The Bachelor would give up his enviable position in a second if it meant Heidi Klum would don that cheesy Neil Lane ring, saying:
She is beautiful! Oh my gosh, she is so pretty! Her face is just perfect. I saw her once and I wanted to tell her she was so pretty but I was too embarrassed.
Thanks Capitán Obivious. (But for real Juan, call me.)
How beautiful is she!! So happy for you and my brother Tim! Love u both. @kellyrowland http://t.co/ukscYaFLd4
— JESSICA WHITE (@IamJessWhite) December 17, 2013
When ever I go home I like to bust out my moms clothes and brag about how they fit so well just to annoy my evil step mother #shestartedit
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) December 17, 2013
One of my favorite things in the world is when Bravo uses stock "ethnic" music for sushi eating scenes, Persian clubs, hip hop concerts. — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 17, 2013