- Get yourself to a TV. Chrissy Teigen's turn on The Price is Right airs today—like, now—and tomorrow. (Or if you're one of the unlucky ones who doesn't have a TV at work, here's a clip.)
- Kate Upton, 21, provides Vogue Australia readers with eight pieces of life advice.
- Check out Alyssa Miller's beauty shoot with James Macari for the February issue of Cosmo.
- Petra Nemcova, survivor of the 2004 tsunami, spoke with Shape magazine about her experience watching The Impossible, the 2012 movie based on the disaster.
- Bar Refaeli and Brooklyn Decker are slated to host the "Leathers and Laces" pre-Super Bowl party on January 31.
- Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron were stumping for Auburn in the BCS Championship Game last night. In other news, up is down, black is white.
- Here's a sneak peek at Nina Agdal's Cristal Beer promo.
- Isabeli Fontana has some tips for your upcoming trip to Brazil.
- ICYMI: We celebrated Irina Shayk's 28th birthday with this video from her first Swimsuit shoot.
ICYMI on social media
Private salon posing moment. Sorry, I can't help it. It's in my genes. pic.twitter.com/qBkshTh39B
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) January 6, 2014
I am so proud of you, @CSiriano! http://t.co/Fft7r3qPrb
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) January 6, 2014
Hey @chrissyteigen I found this for you pic.twitter.com/4QGgRgyAyy
— genevieve morton (@genevievemorton) January 7, 2014
1 minute in football equals 10,000 real life hours — christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 7, 2014